Our team has the right skills to provide a wide variety of metal processing services, including machining, cutting, and welding.
Our team here at AccuSpec Fabrication has worked in the metal fabrication industry for many years, and we have mastered a variety of metal processing techniques. The following equipment and machines allow us to cut, form, and shape metal into a variety of shapes; weld pieces together in just about any configuration; and use machining techniques to finish the components all in-house.
Metal Shaping and Forming:
- Manual Sheet Metal Brake
- Hydraulic Press Brake
- Powered Tubing Roller
- Manual Tubing Roller (for smaller ornamental metals)
- Hydraulic Tubing Bender
- 6’ Hydraulic Shear
- Large Capacity Band Saw
- 14” Cold Saw
- Bridgeport II Milling Machine
- Metal Lathe – 18” x 60” capacity
- Large array of material holding fixtures and cutting tools
- Miller 252 Mig Welding Machine
- Miller 251 Mig Welding Machine with Aluminum Spool Gun
- Miller Syncrowave 250 Tig Welding Machine
- Eutectic Spray Welding Setup
We take pride in our work, and we make sure to deliver superior results on all our metal processing projects. If you want to know more about what we can do for you, we encourage you to reach to our team—we’ll be happy to provide the answers to any questions you have.
We are proud to serve College Station and Bryan, Texas, and we want to help you with all your metal processing needs. If you need fabrication, machining, CNC plasma cutting, welding, or any of our other services, simply give us a call.
At AccuSpec Fabrication, we offer metal processing services for those in Bryan and College Station, Texas.